Bed and Breakfast Seminars & Workshops
A Better Way to Learn Innkeeping™ is a step-by-step process ensuring the dreams of an aspiring innkeeper are synchronized with the personal, financial, operational, and marketing realities of owning and operating a successful inn.
If you are serious about investigating your dream, it is imperative to go into the business with your eyes open to those decisions that are important for a successful inn and a fulfilling personal experience.
Your seminar provides a comprehensive overview of Innkeeping from Amenities to Zoning. We have several courses to meet your needs. Examples of the many essential topics we will cover are:
- Innkeeping Basics – industry statistics, trends, and background
- Building the Profile of the Inn that meets YOUR goals and needs
- The Due Diligence Process- to fully debunk the “Buyer Beware” caution
- Now that you have the profile defined, how you can find THAT inn
- Financing an Inn purchase-an important step in the discovery process
- Understanding the real VALUE of an Inn- (to NOT pay more than it is worth)
- Developing your Business Plan-for financing and as your guiding star in the future
- An Inn’s Marketing Plan is much more than a website or a brochure!
- What does the Day to Day routine of an innkeeper look like?
Make a Getaway Weekend Out of It!
When attending one of our workshops or seminars, we encourage you to spend the weekend and explore the area! Let us know if you would like to spend some time together discussing your plans.
Bed and Breakfast Seminar and Workshop Schedule
November 6th – 8th, 2020
4:00 pm Friday to 2:30 pm Saturday
Fee: $495 couple, $375 single
Leaders: Wolf & Scherman
Fee Schedule and Details:
The fee for One Day Comprehensive Workshops is $175 for two people or $125 for a single attendee. Workbooks, lunch and a personal follow-up consultation are included. Instruction begins at 8:30 am for a busy and full day, finishing up at about 5 pm.
The fee for One Day Intensive Workshops is $250 for two people or $199 for a single attendee. Limited to a maximum of 8 participants. Workbooks, lunch and a personal follow-up consultation are included. Instruction begins at 8:30 am, finishing up at about 5 pm.
The fee for Weekend Seminars is $495 for two people or $375 for a single attendee. Workbooks, meals, breaks, wine and cheese reception, and a personal follow-up consultation are included. Lodging (which includes breakfasts) to be booked separately with the Inn.
Upon confirmation of your seminar registration we will provide you with information to make your lodging reservations.
- Full Deposit is due at time of Registration
- Need to cancel? Your full deposit will be returned if cancelled prior to 30 days before session. The deposit is non-refundable if canceled within 30 days of session, but you will be credited for a registration at a future workshop.
- A confirmation packet will be mailed to you with preliminary information and worksheets.